


The shipment has arrived in good condition.
運到之貨情況良好
I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能對第一批貨感到滿意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
對今后裝運的貨,請多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次裝運的貨能再賣一批嗎?
We regret we can't ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我們不能按你們的要求裝船。
We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我們將派船只在黃埔裝運。
There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
貨物多裝了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我們可以少裝5噸嗎?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
請在我們通知之前暫停裝貨。
The goods are all ready for shipment.
貨物已經準備好待裝運。
I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
關于上次裝運到倫敦的那批貨,我不得不抱怨你。
The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
貨已裝上“東風”號輪船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我們裝運的油多數是散裝的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我們能在貨物裝運到美國時獲得優(yōu)惠稅率。
The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到東南亞的貨物的裝運條件已大大改善了。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我們訂的100輛小汽車能盡快裝運嗎?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你們盡快答復,我們便可以加速裝船。
大連翻譯公司